Seeking an accountable field supervisor with a passion for organizing construction projects. The ideal candidate will have an overarching smartness and hunger resulting in impeccable resource planning. This candidate will manage as a team player exemplifying a humble sense of servitude and partnership. The candidate should be unstoppable in their pursuit of simple solutions for difficult problems with a passion for service.
- Estimating with expertise in plan sets and estimating software systems
- On site project management
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Predict resources needed to complete project
- Management of field personnel including superintendents and field technicians
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, inspectors, designers, engineers, and subcontractors. On-site/city meetings/approvals.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Schedule generation and reminders
- Vendor, subcontractor, and client on-boarding
- Legal contracting documentation
- Daily progress reporting
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Verizon Work
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 5+ years project management experience
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Previous experience with commercial C-Store or Grocery Stores is a plus
75% as related to active projects in the West Coast area.
Must be able to work in an office setting, sit and stand for long periods of time, drive a vehicle, work on a computer, talk on the telephone, and lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Must possess a Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations (No DUI or major infractions).
Maintco Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.