Seeking an accountable field supervisor with a passion for organizing construction projects. The ideal candidate will have overarching smarts and hunger, resulting in impeccable resource planning, and be a team player exemplifying a humble sense of service levels and partnership. The candidate should be unstoppable in pursuing simple solutions for difficult problems with a passion for service.
This role is responsible for successfully executing work orders across a diverse set of trades. Some of our main clients include 7-Eleven, Amazon, and Jack in the Box. Our ideal manager will have ample experience managing large service teams comfortably across a diverse set of trades.
This position is responsible for managing a team of technicians with a diverse set of trades assigned to execute work orders issued to address our clients’ requests for service. Overall responsibility for leading the team of technicians in achieving production schedule, service quality, service cost, and employee safety goals. Coordinates with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. Drives performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. Leverages resources to coach and motivate personnel to create a high-performance culture.
Making what matters work at Maintco takes the passion of every employee to pursue simple solutions to difficult problems. We create an environment where creativity, invention, and discovery become a reality daily. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Field team supervision
- Subcontractor acquisition
- Lead by example and promote an OSHA-based safety
- Request for Information (RFI) and Change order execution
- Detailed daily progress reports with photos entered into digital portals
- Collaboration with clients, architects, and engineers within the field
- Inventory control and security
- Ability to read plans and build off of plan sets
- Maintaining positive customer and vendor relations.
- Able to manage three light TI construction projects at the same time
- Ability to successfully deliver significant results in safety, productivity, and quality.
- Effective and collaborative problem-solving skills to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder with strong interpersonal, negotiation, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Familiarity with customer service standards and processes
- Budget tracking
- Ability to handle stress to operate under deadlines
- Hungry - A can-do winning attitude that provides simple solutions to difficult problems
- Humble - Egoless engagements that are always focused on delivering the best possible service to our customers.
- Smart - A sharp eye for opportunities. The ability to see where work can be generated to improve the safety and performance of our customer
- Accountable - Commit to our team and our clients with confidence. Deliver with pride.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Project, Outlook, Excel), Google Suite, BuilderTrend, QuickBooks, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn any presented accounting software in direct association with project requirements
- Must be able to work in an office setting, sit and stand for long periods of time, drive a vehicle, work on a computer, talk on the telephone, and lift/carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License with a clean record with less than two moving violations (No DUI or major infractions). This Employment Offer is subject to a review of the current DMV driver's license record provided by the candidate/confirmed by the insurance carrier and to being prequalified for Maintco's company insurance coverage to operate a personal, company, or rental vehicle, on an as-needed basis, while doing business for the company.
- Must have Visual acuity to review written documentation; the ability to hear and understand speech at normal noise room levels and on the telephone; and the manual dexterity to operate a cell phone, telephone, and keyboard.
- GED, High school diploma, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience as a foreman, journeyman, or construction superintendent experience
- A BA or BS degree in business management or operations is a plus.
- Previous experience with commercial C-store or grocery stores is a plus.
- Proficient with speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Proficient with speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish, a plus.
- Estimated 75% of travel tied to active projects locations
- Overtime work will sometime be required pertaining to some projects where deadlines are critical.
Maintco Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.