Seeking an accountable field supervisor with a passion for organizing construction projects. The ideal candidate will have an overarching smartness and hunger resulting impeccable resource planning. This candidate will manage as a team player exemplifying a humble sense of servitude and partnership. The candidate should be unstoppable in their pursuit of simple solutions for difficult problems with a passion for service.
- Field team supervision
- Subcontractor acquisition
- Lead by example and promote an OSHA based safety leadership
- RFI and Change order execution
- Detailed daily progress reports with photos entered into digital portals
- Collaboration with clients, architects, and engineers within the field
- Inventory control and security
- Ability to read plans and build off of plan sets
- Maintaining positive customer and vendor relations
- Able to manage 3 light TI construction projects at the same time
Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Verizon Work, Buildertrend, Corrigo, MyFSN, QuickBooks
GED or High school Diploma
5+ years construction superintendent experience
Previous experience with commercial C-Store or Grocery Stores is a plus
Current/prior role as a foreman, journeyman or Construction Superintendent
90% as related to active projects
Must be able to work in an office setting, sit and stand for long periods of time, drive a vehicle, work on a computer, talk on the telephone, and lift/carry up to 100 pounds. Must possess a Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations (No DUI or major infractions).
Maintco Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.