Food and Beverage Service Technician
Seeking a Food & Beverage Service Technician with a passion for customer service and quality. The ideal candidate will have a proven experience in installation, repair and maintenance of Food & Beverage equipment. This candidate will join our team of Facilities Services technicians, and be dispatched to job sites to diagnose and repair Food & Beverage equipment, replace faulty equipment, and install new equipment as needed to address our client’s needs. The candidate should be unstoppable in their pursuit of simple solutions for difficult problems with a passion for customer satisfaction.
This role is responsible for the successful execution of work orders to install, repair, replace, or perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) on Food & Beverage equipment installed at our client’s retail stores. Some of our main clients include 7-Eleven, Amazon, and Jack in the Box.
Delivery of excellent customer service at Maintco takes the passion of every employee to pursue simple solutions to difficult problems. We create an environment where creativity, invention, and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Work Duties/Essential Functions:
- Perform installation, calibration, repair, and maintenance services of Food & Beverage equipment such as Bunn, Turbo Chef, APW Wyott, Lancer, FBD Frozen Beverage Dispensers, Doyon display warmers, SandenVendo equipment per manufacturer guidelines.
- Drive to and from job locations of our clients.
- Lift and maneuver at least 50lb of equipment to/from our clients’ store locations.
- Respond to service calls to assess customers’ needs and resolve problems.
- Be on-call after hours to be dispatched for High Priority service calls.
- Complete service documentation (Check-In, Check-Out, add job notes, take and upload before and after pictures) and close out work orders.
Note: Maintco Corp. reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in repairs, installation, and performing preventative maintenance of Food & Beverage equipment such as Bunn, Turbo Chef, APW Wyott, Lancer, FBD Frozen Beverage Dispensers, Doyon display warmers, SandenVendo equipment.
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and repair Food & Beverage equipment and to deliver significant results in safety, productivity, and quality.
- Comfortable in use of computers, email, tablets, and mobile phone applications.
- Effective and collaborative problem-solving skills to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder, with strong interpersonal, negotiation, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker, with good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy, and resilient.
- Proficient with speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Proficient with speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish, a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a trained technician by Original Equipment Manufacturer/s of Food & Beverage equipment such as Bunn, Turbo Chef, APW Wyott, Lancer, FBD Frozen Beverage Dispensers, Doyon display warmers, SandenVendo, a plus.
Essential Physical/Mental Abilities Required
- Position requires occasional travel to job locations.
- Normal vision or correction to 20/20 including color vision.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in an office setting, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Drive a vehicle.
- Work on a computer.
- Talk on the telephone.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations (No DUI or major infractions).
- Conform to company safety policies and procedures.
Maintco Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.